From 1/2"DN15(20mm) up to 2"DN50(63mm)
|Body: UPVC, CPVC, PP, GRPP|
Seat: HDPE, PTFE
O-Ring: EPDM, FPM, NBR
|Socket: ANSI, BS, DIN, ISO, JIS, NTP|
Thread: NPT, BSPT, BSP
A ball valve is a valve that opens by turning a handle/gear attached to a ball inside the valve. The ball has a hole or port through the middle, so that when the port is in line with both ends of the valve, flow will occur. When the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the ends of the valve, and flow is blocked. The handle’s position indicates the valve's position.
Ball valves are durable and usually work to achieve perfect shut off even after years of disuse. They are therefore an excellent choice for shut off applications.
- Optional dual connectors.
- Double shaft O-rings on stem for added protection.
- All components are manufactured from plastic materials.
- Excellent corrosion resistant properties.
- Smooth flow path eliminates pressure loss.
- Resistant to many inorganic chemicals.
- Handle can be removed and used as a tool to tighten or adjust seal compression resulting from seat wear.
- Valve cartridge must be removed from system for maintenance, hand tighten only.
- Fast replacement of O-rings and ball seat without additional equipment.
Write a review
Ball Valve Double Union LD Taiwan
- Brand: LD Valve Taiwan
- Product Code: LD868
- Availability: In Stock
- Rs. 750