|From 1/2"DN15 up to 2"DN50|
From 2-1/2"DN65 up to 3"DN80
Seat: TPEE, EPDM, PTFE
O-Ring: EPDM, FPM, NBR
|Socket: ANSI, BS, DIN, ISO, JIS, NTP|
Thread: NPT, NPS, BSPT, BSP
Color: DARK GRAY, WHITE
A ball valve is a valve that opens by turning a handle/gear attached to a ball inside the valve. The ball has a hole or port through the middle, so that when the port is in line with both ends of the valve, flow will occur. When the valve is closed, the hole is perpendicular to the ends of the valve, and flow is blocked. The handle’s position indicates the valve's position.
Ball valves are durable and usually work to achieve perfect shut off even after years of disuse. They are therefore an excellent choice for shut off applications.
- Pure and rigid virgin material.
- PVC solid handle.
- One piece reinforced handle.
- Industrial grade, maintenance free sealed unit and compact design.
- EPDM or genuine Viton O-ring seals.
- Full 3 ways 235 PSI pressure tested at 73°F(22°C) on every valve according to ASTM F1970.
- Excellent flow characteristics.
- CTS standard also available.
- Resistant to many inorganic chemicals.
- Severe shock loads are absorbed by the valve body, not the ball and seat, minimizing the chance of uneven wear and leakage.
Write a review
Ball Valve LD Taiwan
- Brand: LD Valve Taiwan
- Product Code: LD828
- Availability: In Stock
- Rs. 220