|From 2"DN50 up to 6"DN150|
|Body: UPVC, CPVC, PP|
Seat: EPDM, FPM
Stem: SUS 316 / 304 / 420
|Flange: ANSI, BS, DIN, ISO, JIS, TABLE D&E|
A butterfly valve is a type of flow control device, typically used to regulate a fluid flowing through a section of pipe. The valve is similar in operation to a ball valve. A flat circular plate is positioned in the center of the pipe.
The plate has a rod through it connected to a handle or gear on the outside of the valve. Rotating the handle or gear turns the plate either parallel or perpendicular to the flow.
- Rigid plastic body and disc for dependable chemical resistance inside and out.
- Wafer type disc offers less flow restriction than other designs.
- Face-seal design requires no additional gaskets between mating flanges.
- Ideally suited for flow control using minimal piping space.
- Handle gives clear indication of disc opening degree.
Write a review
Butterfly Valve Lever handle LD Taiwan
- Brand: LD Valve Taiwan
- Product Code: LD838
- Availability: In Stock
- Rs. 8,000