|From 1/2"DN15 up to 4"DN100|
|Body: UPVC, CPVC, PP|
Gasket: EPDM, FPM, NBR
O-Ring: EPDM, FPM, NBR
|Socket: ANSI, BS, DIN, ISO, JIS, NTP|
Thread: NPT, NPS, BSPT, BSP
A check valve normally allows fluid to flow through it in only one direction. Check valves have two openings in its body, one for fluid to enter and the other for fluid to leave. Check valves work automatically and most are not controlled by a person or any external control. The check valve is designed for and can therefore be specified for a specific cracking pressure which is the minimum upstream pressure at which the valve will operate.
- Double union design permits removal of valve body for service and maintenance.
- Rapid closure helps to eliminate sudden back-flow water hammer.
- Reliable back-flow prevention when installed vertically or horizontally. (Minimal back pressure is required to seal completely).
- Quick and easy disassembly without use of special tools.
- Minimum back flow head pressure = 1.5psi
Write a review
Check Valve Double Union Ball LD Taiwan
- Brand: LD Valve Taiwan
- Product Code: LD812
- Availability: In Stock
- Rs. 1,875